Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Community Liaison Officer
Through everything we do on the Codling Wind Park project, our ambition is not only to develop a project which Ireland can be proud of, but to go even further and help create the right conditions for the development of a strong and sustainable offshore wind industry in Ireland. An industry that will bring benefits to the country and environment for generations to come.
Listening to and engaging with the public and all our stakeholders is an important part of this.
As we progress our Environmental Impact Assessment and planning application work over the course of the next year, we will continue to carry out extensive community and stakeholder engagement, including three phases of public consultation.
Our public consultation and engagement activities will include:
- public exhibitions (online and physical, in line with COVID-19 guidelines)
- webinars involving members of our technical teams
- information clinics for local communities (in line with COVID-19 guidelines)
- a dedicated project phone line – 087 1011 473
- individual and small group briefings and meetings (in line with COVID-19 guidelines)
- regular project newsletters
- ongoing availability of our local engagement team.
These options offer multiple opportunities for you to view and provide feedback on our plans as they take shape – and we strongly encourage you to do so.
You will also have an opportunity to make submissions to the consenting authorities when we have submitted our final applications.
Visit our virtual exhibition
This provides an overview of the project and our plans for progressing it in the months and years ahead.
Phone us on 087 1011 473
Available during working hours. If the line is busy, just leave a message and we will get back to you.
Email our Community Liaison Officer
Use our contact form
If you would like to submit a query or comment here, simply complete the form below and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.